Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

381 - 392 of 392 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Just 10 more weeks. Just 10 more weeks...
20191230_105423.jpg

·
Registered
43 Posts
In the workshop...

·
Registered
163 Posts
That didn't take long to destroy, you haven't had it that long right?
:(😥

·
Registered
43 Posts
I had it for 18 days, then a tree decided to fall down just when I was passing by. I came out without a single scratch, but both headlights, the bonnet, windshield, soft top and the right mirror were destroyed in the impact. I should have it back in a few weeks. Luckily it will return as good as new, but it was awfully expensive to repair.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Had her out for the commute to work yesterday. Top down on the way home @ 45° F / 7° C, heater and heated seats on, wearing a jacket, hat, and gloves. Not bad at all!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Spring is coming...keep hope alive! :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
I was enjoying the recent warmer temperatures, but they're forecasting an additional 30-35cm of snow tonight. :( Still waiting...

·
Registered
46 Posts
I know! Here in B-lo we made it to the end of February with almost no snow! I took her for a drive last weekend...but starting tonight they are predicting up to 18” from “lake effect” snow! Brrrr!☃

·
Registered
428 Posts
I was enjoying the recent warmer temperatures, but they're forecasting an additional 30-35cm of snow tonight. :( Still waiting... View attachment 75037
That "garage" is the complete opposite of mine, massive and with absolutely nothing else in there (other cars, wheels, parts, tools and other crap like ladders, shelves and cupboards,...)

·
Registered
80 Posts
That "garage" is the complete opposite of mine, massive and with absolutely nothing else in there (other cars, wheels, parts, tools and other crap like ladders, shelves and cupboards,...)
It's a former autoshop renovated by the company I work for when they purchased the property. It's sort of been left in limbo for the past 2 years, no clue what they intend to do with it. So my colleagues and I store our cars/bikes in it.

There was a C Class park next to me since October. See the oil stain? :p

381 - 392 of 392 Posts