Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

481 - 500 of 514 Posts

·
Registered
2020 fiat 124spider abarth
37 Posts
Sweet!!!! No rubbing? I have always believed our cars needed wider wheels/tires
There was sometimes an inkling of rubbing at full wheel lock at a ten mile an hour turn, which you'll rarely do.. Now there is non at all.. everything looks completely fine under the wheel well, as well as not having to roll fenders. It gives the car an amazing stance. Definitely looks 1million times better than any miata!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
There was sometimes an inkling of rubbing at full wheel lock at a ten mile an hour turn, which you'll rarely do.. Now there is non at all.. everything looks completely fine under the wheel well, as well as not having to roll fenders. It gives the car an amazing stance. Definitely looks 1million times better than any miata!!
Absolutely, springs or coilovers?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Picture for 1/24 day!

·
Registered
704 Posts
At last, the real reason you guys in the US use months then days: 1/24 works :cool:

·
Registered
108 Posts
At last, the real reason you guys in the US use months then days: 1/24 works :cool:
lol...Well, I am retired military, so I tend to use 24 Jan 2021 format, but hey, when 1/24 comes along, one has to make allowances! :)

Reactions: azzura

·
Registered
2017 Fiat 124 ABARTH
439 Posts

Just washed and ready to drive from Dallas to Italy.
Italy, TX that is...
Should be a fun 3 hour round trip. Weather is supposed to be good and temps near 70F
Driving to Italy, TX to sell some parts to help pay for my coil-over installation
Next pics should be of the car lowered :cool:

·
Registered
108 Posts
View attachment 81360
Italy, TX that is...
Should be a fun 3 hour round trip. Weather is supposed to be good and temps near 70F
Driving to Italy, TX to sell some parts to help pay for my coil-over installation
Just be on the lookout for that cop in Italy. He likes to patrol 35, especially northbound.

·
Registered
2018 Fiat 124 Spider
93 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
View attachment 81360
Italy, TX that is...
Where did your front spoiler come from? Nice!

·
Registered
2017 classica in grigo moda meteor grey, autoricambi non res. Focal f51 wheels Eibach Pro springs
49 Posts
At work this am.

Attachments

·
Registered
659 Posts
481 - 500 of 514 Posts