·
Registered
542 Posts
Didn't know there were rules....well I'll be.... :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
Russo Red 2017 Fiat 124 Spider, Lusso, 6-spd Auto
3 Posts
Road was in great shape, at least all the paved part. Didn't go past Tortilla Flat on the dirt. The road is closed 9 miles further up.

·
Registered
2020 Abarth 124 Brillante White Velleno package with Monza exhaust.
321 Posts
Well last night on the way home an older BMW made an illegal u turn in front of me as I was coming into a turn, and I swerved to avoid t-boning it. And well this is my beautiful car now. Warning images are heartbreaking. RIP
12EC4814-67E8-4BE7-81C9-027A9341AE1F.jpeg AB4895B3-4BB9-4AEF-9358-437A4860AC6D.jpeg 03846026-FE46-445F-B172-CBC30FFA4B9A.jpeg

·
Registered
321 Posts
S**t ...... really feel for you mate.
Thank you. Yeah I just wanted to die when I saw my car. I have only had it for six months! My Miata got rear ended and totaled on the freeway and now this. I don’t understand how these people get their license in the first place. Anyway sorry for the upsetting pics and the rant, I’m just so distraught and the worst part is I can’t afford a replacement at this time. Maybe I should just take a break for a while.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Yep, sorry for you. Don't give up. As time passes so will the hurt. I must ask, will insurance cover this ?
Well I have full coverage so they will but I am at fault as the other driver just drove off. I honestly would have been better off hitting him and have highway patrol take a statement. My sister is an officer and said if that happened the other driver would have to take responsibility. As of right now being at fault will significantly raise my premiums.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Well last night on the way home an older BMW made an illegal u turn in front of me as I was coming into a turn, and I swerved to avoid t-boning it. And well this is my beautiful car now. Warning images are heartbreaking. RIP
:cry:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Pic 1: Itsy today. Pic 2: Itsy with her spider friend. Pic 3. Where her friend lives.

Reactions: mtnghost

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thanks I needed to smile today. Just watched my car get towed away.😢
About 11 months ago, we had someone slam into the side of Itsy on I-30 just outside of Dallas. It ended up being a 4 car wreck. The guy who hit us was going too fast, swerved to avoid hitting us, hit the car in the next lane and bounced off them into our side, then face planted into the concrete divider in the middle of the road. Several cars later, someone slammed into his back so he ended with a crushed front, rear, and messed up side. I can understand the sickening feeling you are going through. Fortunately, Itsy was fixable and our local Ford dealer did a fantastic job with the repairs. (Town East Ford has an awesome body shop.) Just before Christmas, we even got our deductible back as the other guy's insurance finally paid up.

Hopefully, your story turns out just as well.

·
Registered
Auto, 18" Ultraleggeras, Bilstein B8/ Eibach Prokit, aFe, Sportcat, Tork st.1 & Bluespark tuning box
26 Posts
Not strictly by the rules...this was yesterday- and I apologise to the purists for putting a gt badge on a spider...but I am building the motivation to buy the hard top (recently reduced in price by mopar in the U.K., but still an eye-watering $4500!)

·
Registered
2017/Fiat/124 Spider Abarth
45 Posts
Share a picture of your Fiat 124 Spider right now. Doesn't have to be a perfect picture. It could be anywhere and in any state or condition.

Please follow the guidelines below:

• Picture is taken from the last hour
  • Post a minimum of 1 picture and maximum up to 5
  • Do not stage car
A01795AF-AEA8-4447-8E1F-D88DB99EC82B.jpeg

·
Registered
2017/Fiat/124 Spider Abarth
45 Posts
New mirror caps and lip installed earlier at a local garage. They cracked one mirror. Back on Monday so they can fix it. Only add-on now is red calipers. No red tow hook!

521 - 540 of 581 Posts