Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
601 - 620 of 641 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yes it is a bit low at the front isn't it? They are Eibach Sportline springs listed with a drop of 45mm front :eek: and 35mm rear. I would probably have preferred the ProLine springs with a drop of 35mm front and 25mm rear, but I got the Sportline at a good price and they are RED (important for some people, I would have preferred blue, and would have preferred 35mm at both front and rear).
Yeah the front is a bit low... I like it, the problem uses to be that the shocks absorbers will work in a position too diferent from what they're designer for... and probably will lose strength much earlier...

But the car looks stunning that way ;) would like to see other perspectives to see how the lusso wheels work without spacers!

Do you have pics?

·
Registered
2017 Fiat 124 ABARTH
963 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: mtnghost

·
Registered
2017 Fiat 124 ABARTH
963 Posts
So many pictures of freshly washed and sparkling rides. Here is what mine looks like right now:

Multiple projects in process:
  1. Refinishing Door Panels
  2. Carbon skinning various interior plastic pieces
  3. Installing MX5Things front camera module
  4. Installing CarPlay/Android Auto kit (the plug and play CarPlay/Camera module I ordered from China never arrived and was refunded)
  5. Piano black wrap for windshield surround
It is 102° F (39 C) in Dallas today and supposedly getting hotter as the week goes on. My arm brushed the exposed roll-bar and made me jump and say bad words.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I don't know why I don't get notified of this thread. I always have to go looking for it. :unsure:

Anyway, tonight's quick shopping errand. I had to hurry as a downpour was pending and it had grown stiflingly hot & humid (reason the top is up).

·
Registered
40 Posts
Latest mod behind top grille, Hella Supertone horns, they match the black & yellow colour scheme I'm going for

·
Premium Member
2020 Fiat 124 Abarth, manual, Chiaro Silver, visability, navigation, convenience packages, brembos
97 Posts
Latest mod behind top grille, Hella Supertone horns, they match the black & yellow colour scheme I'm going for
View attachment 86681
Nice idea changing out the horns as the OEM ones sound like the Buick Station Wagon I learned to drive on.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Nice idea changing out the horns as the OEM ones sound like the Buick Station Wagon I learned to drive on.
That's exactly what I like about the OEM horns! No timid, wimpy "Meep meep!" :D

·
Registered
137 Posts
Just "debugged" mostly (dang Texas bugs) and refueled for a few test runs later this evening. Look at that purdy FMIC....

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
First wash after ceramic coating. A religious experience! 🙌

The water just turns into giant beads and slips off like mercury!

·
Premium Member
2020 Fiat 124 Abarth, manual, Chiaro Silver, visability, navigation, convenience packages, brembos
97 Posts
Reactions: Magoffin

·
Registered
2018 Abarth Spider
34 Posts

Took a ride up Whiteface today (NY) to celebrate our anniversary

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Running errands...dropping off an Amazon return to Kohl's.

Reactions: Fredcaputo

·
Registered
2020 124 Abarth Convenience Group - Nav and Sound - Visibility Group - AT
42 Posts
date night with the cars and kids.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Where in Portugal are you? I have half my family in Lisbon area.
Hi mtnghost,

Great to ear from you, hope that you can keep in touch with them.
We are a small country but plenty of great beaches, castle's, well some good vacation destinaton :)
We have around 200 fiat/abart 124 spider in Portugal.
Lisbon is the capital, i'm in Leiria, between Lisbon and Porto. We have river, a beautifull castle, and very very close to beaches like Nazaré,...

I think the 124 matches perfect with our historic places xD

You're welcome. Thanks

601 - 620 of 641 Posts