Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
801 - 820 of 837 Posts

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Well, not right now, but earlier this evening. We got a little cluster of Spiders together in Calgary at the Cars & Coffee event that's hosted by the local Ferrari club. We had a new member joining us tonight (welcome @mountainshaws ) which was great. Unfortunately a couple of our local gang weren't able to make it due to other commitments.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Not sure what we did to attract this, but check out what decided to park in front of us! lol
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

·
Registered
293 Posts
Why Robot?
I’ll try to make this long story very quick bought new tires for my black Cherokee they are Michelin CROSSCLIMATE2 and they have a very cool vee pattern on them. they did a remake of lost in space a few years ago on Netflix or something and the tires on my wife’s Jeep looks exactly like the Robot
hence the name Robot

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Bicycle tire Synthetic rubber

·
Registered
2020 Abarth 124 Brillante White Velleno package with Monza exhaust.
1,588 Posts
Not mine, but I might spring for one in 2024:
Thank you for this! I just that Mazda trying to be an Alfa, and thought all hope was lost for humanity. That was by far the worst looking thing I have ever seen! In contrast this was absolutely beautiful. Mainly like the distinctly Alfa interior! If I ever figure out how to put the carbon Alcantara QV wheel in the Abarth it will be done! Just love the start button placement.

801 - 820 of 837 Posts