Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
BTW if somebody interested that Red is not matching fiats Red car paint. So if you want that red accent lip with red spider you would have to paint it to match color. I had mirrors caps and lip painted to match, but local painter did better job than mazda in regards of using clear coat)))

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
BTW if somebody interested that Red is not matching fiats Red car paint. So if you want that red accent lip with red spider you would have to paint it to match color. I had mirrors caps and lip painted to match, but local painter did better job than mazda in regards of using clear coat)))
How was the red lip install? Easy :)?

and yeah, that red seems brighter and is called glossy red I believe. It is not offered on red cards for that reason.

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
How was the red lip install? Easy :)?

and yeah, that red seems brighter and is called glossy red I believe. It is not offered on red cards for that reason.
Personally, the red lip install wasn't that hard... but it was nerve wracking. You need to get it centered from side to side, and with that double sided tape, once it makes contact... that's where she's gonna stay. So, I sat on the ground in front of the car with my legs under the front of it, held the strip in both hands and carefully.... carefully... manouvered it into place and then touched it in place. Then firmly pressed it on to fully seat it. Turned out really well, but I will admit I was nervous to get it right. The strip is so flimsy, I think it would get damaged if you had to remove it to properly position it. How'd it go when you did it?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts