Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so something tells me that im not the first person to post this thread but im getting the RED mirror caps delivered this week. should i take them to be installed? if so where should i go? or should i just wing it and try to install myself? feedback much appreciated:D:unsure:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much por posting these 2 videos about replacing and installing the OEM factory mirror caps for the red ones. May god bless u for taking the time to help me. I feel more confident I can do this on my own now

·
Premium Member
1,355 Posts
They look super simple to remove/reinstall...
They are. When I ordered my red mirror caps, I had read all the other things people had done up to that point and I was looking forward to the project like a double root canal. Then I saw the same video you reposted in this thread, and that's what I did last spring. I think it took me about five minutes to do both mirror cap swaps. Easy. Fast.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Personally, the Veleno stuff isn't for me, I researched changing the mirror caps in the event that I ended up with a car equipped with the package, in order to hopefully find someone interested in trading the red caps for the grey ones...

I have been thinking though... that lower front grill splitter... I wonder what that would look like wrapped in the Italian Tricolore flag colors... :unsure:

·
Registered
99 Posts
They look super simple to remove/reinstall...

I would NOT recommend this gorilla method. So many people have done this and broken the clips.

I installed mine using the official instructions from FCA. They were posted here a few times. Going slowly, I had both of mine done in about an hour.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
I wonder if the lip part of the veleno is just a stick-on part

·
Registered
99 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts