Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what the port on the interior passenger side of the transmission hump is for? It is round and it looks like it accommodates some kind of 3 pronged connector.

Thanks!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Does anyone know what the port on the interior passenger side of the transmission hump is for? It is round and it looks like it accommodates some kind of 3 pronged connector.

Thanks!
That's the 12 volt port.

·
Registered
534 Posts
:confused:I wouldn't call that on the transmission hump and I don't think there is anything 3-pronged there either, but perhaps that is the port he's referring to.:confused:
What other port is there?

·
Registered
2,358 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
The only Hump I know on the passenger side, is that Hump on the floor.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I think he is asking about something else.

On the right hand side of the transmission hump between the hump and the seat bolster, there is a square fabric patch attached with velcro. Under that patch is some kind of connection, It may be three pronged, but I can't see it. I removed the patch and I could feel it. (the car was off, and I didn't get electrocuted)

I have no idea what this connection could be for.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I think he is asking about something else.

On the right hand side of the transmission hump between the hump and the seat bolster, there is a square fabric patch attached with velcro. Under that patch is some kind of connection, It may be three pronged, but I can't see it. I removed the patch and I could feel it. (the car was off, and I didn't get electrocuted)

I have no idea what this connection could be for.
As @GregtheBike said, we'll have to wait till he comes back and explains, but I think you're probably right. I checked mine and it is 3 pronged. I completely forgot that it was there, because it blends in so well.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Red, white and Rosso.

·
Registered
662 Posts
It appears to be a large ground connection. It feels like prongs, but it is just dots on the end of the stud. I was able to see it with a mirror.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts