Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Great video. Better than all the online reviews I have seen. I have an Abarth manual, but everything you say rings true. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Very nice video. I can see that a lot of thought went into the editing. I recently had the opportunity to travel to Williams and the Grand Canyon. The scenery was beautiful. I was amazed at the lack of traffic in your video. Waiting to see your year 2 presentation.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Very nice video. I can see that a lot of thought went into the editing. I recently had the opportunity to travel to Williams and the Grand Canyon. The scenery was beautiful. I was amazed at the lack of traffic in your video. Waiting to see your year 2 presentation.
Thanks. Most of the video was taken in far Eastern Arizona and Western New Mexico along the state line. We only had to pass two vehicles (and they each slowed down and pulled over to make it safe) on the narrow twisty "Devil's Highway" (Hwy 191, formerly Hwy 666) between Morenci and Alpine, AZ. There are over 1000 curves on this 75 mile stretch of lightly used highway. Our drive on Hwy 180 in NM was similar. My only regret was using an inexpensive camera mount that shook and rattled, making the video look shaky when the ride was actually very smooth.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Recently bought Good-Win Racing tow eye with integral GoPro mount. Haven't had a chance to use it yet. Need to borrow my son's GoPro or pony up for one of my own. I will have to look for Hwy 191 my next trip to Durango. It looked like a fun drive.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts