Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2018 124 Spider Lusso Red Top Edition, Automatic, Fashion Gray, Ivory Interior, Bordeaux Top
1,631 Posts
303 might be good in arid Arizona. Around here, it makes a mess of streaks when it gets wet.

I've been getting great results with Car Guys Plastic Restorer. It's safe to use on new plastic and provides UV protection.

·
Registered
2018 124 Spider Lusso Red Top Edition, Automatic, Fashion Gray, Ivory Interior, Bordeaux Top
1,631 Posts
Kentucky. It rains 120 days a year here on average. I used 303 on my BMW F800GT motorcycle's plastic panniers and it looked like the dog's breakfast when it got wet. Very noticeable streaks. I remember seeing photos of a guy's pickup truck tonneau cover and it was the same thing. There's a review on Amazon: "Works really well...until it rains."

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Maybe so. I was buffing it off, but the panniers had a micro-grain to them so maybe that was the problem.

My babies, still have the red one.

Reactions: 2020 Nordamericano

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts