1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Vendor
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
64 Posts
Oh great... I don't even get my car until the end of 2017 and there is already about a dozen things I *must* have for it! I guess I'll just add this to the list :).

·
Vendor
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh great... I don't even get my car until the end of 2017 and there is already about a dozen things I *must* have for it! I guess I'll just add this to the list :).
ttflyer,
That wait must be difficult! We will be here for you when you are ready to purchase from us! :)

·
Registered
560 Posts
"Easily Stores behind the seat" ? Must be for short people.

·
Vendor
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are some additional photos of this cover on a 124 Spider. If your looking to cover and protect your 124 from the spring rain this is for you! :)

·
Vendor
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It does indeed fit into the cubby behind the seat. It's tight but you can latch the closure completely. Might be even easier if you didn't re-bag it every time.
Rando,

Thank you for the feedback! That is good information for others to know. Thank you for that.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Well, I got my SpiderDome today and color me impressed! It is much, much nicer than I expected. Thicker, fits better, folds easier, attaches quicker and just plain looks good on the car. There is one added touch that really impressed me. Sewn into the rear edge are what look like tiny pool noodles. Open the boot, pull the last inch of rear of the SpiderDome cover into the boot and close. The mini pool noodles are now inside the boot to prevent the rear of the cover from getting blown up. These same foam tubes are on the front of the cover so the wiper blades keep the cover held fast in the front.

I bought the SpiderDome to keep on my car while in the garage. I have a two car attached garage for the daily drivers and the Abarth sleeps in my detached shop/garage. Sometimes the door gets left open and the birds fly in. The thought of a bird poop-fest happening over the convertible top concerned me. The SpiderDome is a much better way to protect the top than a couple of beach towels and it can and will be used when the car is parked outside for more than a few hours at a time.

Again, I'm very pleased with the product and think every Spider owner should invest in the insurance provided by the SpiderDome.

·
Vendor
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I got my SpiderDome today and color me impressed! It is much, much nicer than I expected. Thicker, fits better, folds easier, attaches quicker and just plain looks good on the car. There is one added touch that really impressed me. Sewn into the rear edge are what look like tiny pool noodles. Open the boot, pull the last inch of rear of the SpiderDome cover into the boot and close. The mini pool noodles are now inside the boot to prevent the rear of the cover from getting blown up. These same foam tubes are on the front of the cover so the wiper blades keep the cover held fast in the front.

I bought the SpiderDome to keep on my car while in the garage. I have a two car attached garage for the daily drivers and the Abarth sleeps in my detached shop/garage. Sometimes the door gets left open and the birds fly in. The thought of a bird poop-fest happening over the convertible top concerned me. The SpiderDome is a much better way to protect the top than a couple of beach towels and it can and will be used when the car is parked outside for more than a few hours at a time.

Again, I'm very pleased with the product and think every Spider owner should invest in the insurance provided by the SpiderDome.

Hey there 56S,

Wow!! That was really pleasing to read! Thank you so much for the amazing feedback! We truly appreciate the feedback and we are happy to hear that you are impressed with the fitment and quality of the SpiderDome! Thank you once again!

·
Vendor
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello 124 enthusiasts!

We got in contact with Dan and was able to get some photos of his 124 ABARTH with the SpiderDOME cover and we wanted to share these images of an actual customer's car with this cover on his car.

·
Registered
283 Posts
All, Please understand these pictures were taken only a few hours after unboxing the SpiderDome. Since then most of the creases have settled down and the cover has smoothed out quite a bit. Folding the cover is super easy unlike a map. First fold is in half along a fore/aft line and every other fold is 90 degrees from the first. Easily done by one person too. When installing it, you unfold it until it's at the last fold and flip it over the roof like putting a bedsheet on. Please note that I'm not in any way experianced at putting a bed sheet on but I've see the Pretty One do it many times.>:)

·
Vendor
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All, Please understand these pictures were taken only a few hours after unboxing the SpiderDome. Since then most of the creases have settled down and the cover has smoothed out quite a bit. Folding the cover is super easy unlike a map. First fold is in half along a fore/aft line and every other fold is 90 degrees from the first. Easily done by one person too. When installing it, you unfold it until it's at the last fold and flip it over the roof like putting a bedsheet on. Please note that I'm not in any way experianced at putting a bed sheet on but I've see the Pretty One do it many times.>:)
Hey 56S thank you sharing your input! It's always good to hear customers continued feedback on when they first recieve a product and how it is doing as time goes by! Thank you for the feedback as well! :):D

·
Vendor
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
These are starting to sell more as Summer gets near!

These Dome Car Covers are a great way to keep the interior of your car cool and protected!

We have these in stock and ready to ship!

If you have any additional questions please feel free to reach out to us!

·
Vendor
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Vendor
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Its designed to protect from dirt, rain, snow, ice, tree sap, sunlight/ UV Rays!

·
Vendor
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
I have the original - if you are looking for this kind of cover, I'd recommend it. Stows easily in the compartments behind the seats as well.

·
Registered
733 Posts
You know what would be cool? If they could silkscreen a logo or something on the part that covers the rear window, like the Abarth shield, the Abarth scorpion, "124 Spider" for those non-Abarth owners, or even the ability to personalize it, like a license plate. I'm probably going to order one anyway, but thought having an option like that would be cool, I'd get an Abarth shield if I could...

·
Registered
191 Posts
1 - 20 of 44 Posts