Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Vendor
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Highest quality half cover for the FIAT 124!

Newly Upgraded and revised for an even better value!

The new SpiderDOME by SILA Concepts is an excellent way to quickly cover your FIAT 124 Spider and keep the interior cool and protected from harmful UV Rays.

For the full details, or to get the SpiderDOME and start protecting your FIAT 124 please visit the link below:
FIAT 124 Spider Car Cover - SpiderDOME Deluxe - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Vendor
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
This custom fit cover takes seconds to put on and stores easily in a built in pouch when not in use.

Newly Upgraded and revised for an even better value!

The new SpiderDOME by SILA Concepts is an excellent way to quickly cover your FIAT 124 Spider and keep the interior cool and protected from harmful UV Rays.

To get the SpiderDOME and start protecting your FIAT 124 please visit the link below:
FIAT 124 Spider Car Cover - SpiderDOME Deluxe - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Vendor
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I use the Spiderdome and I love it. It’s also VERY hydrophobic.
Project124,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are always happy to hear from fellow enthusiasts who are enjoying our products.

If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly, we will be happy to help you.

·
Vendor
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #45

·
Registered
409 Posts
So I was searching the web, for info on a small cover I found in the trunk of the 124, when I brought it home.
(Also in the trunk: a full size factory Abarth cover, all weather floor mats/trunk liner, and the factory bright dead peddle)
And that lead me here...Are there instructions that go with it? Cleaning, folding, etc.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have one. Works well, although I wish it covered more of the vent area between the hood and windshield to keep debris from accumulating there.

I don't think it matters how you fold it, and I've tossed mine in the washing machine. One of the white letters started coming off, so I suspect over time and with more washes they'll come off.

·
Vendor
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
So I was searching the web, for info on a small cover I found in the trunk of the 124, when I brought it home.
(Also in the trunk: a full size factory Abarth cover, all weather floor mats/trunk liner, and the factory bright dead peddle)
And that lead me here...Are there instructions that go with it? Cleaning, folding, etc.
Hello Bob,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

The SpiderDome does not have an instruction sheet.

Typically when we have to clean ours we will place it in the sink or large wash tub with warm or cold water and some mild detergent (simple green) and agitate it by hand. If you have heavy tree sap a soft sponge can be used on more persistent areas.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there is anything else we can help you with.

·
Vendor
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
The SpiderDOME by SILA Concepts is an excellent way to quickly cover your FIAT 124 and keep the interior cool and protected from harmful UV Rays.

Designed to protect from dirt, rain, snow, ice, tree sap, sunlight/ UV Rays this custom fit car cover helps keep the interior cool and keeps valuables away from prying eyes.

To view the full product details on the SpiderDOME for your FIAT 124 please visit the link below:
FIAT 124 Spider Custom Vehicle Cover - SpiderDOME - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

41 - 49 of 49 Posts