Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving home tonight and it just shutdown and restarted, anyone else experience this? Also had my control knob stop working then function again a minute later. Just curious if this has happened to anyone else, Shame if I gotta take it to the Dealer after only 600miles.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I have had that happen once. It seems fine now. Very strange though

·
Registered
242 Posts
It just shut down while you were driving along? Even as a one time event, that sounds like a serious safety issue and should be reported. to the dealer.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Somebody else just posted the same event happening to them.
The other posting is actually about the engine stopping in the middle of a drive. As far as the info system goes, on rare occasions the system has locked up (I think related to a freeze in Bluetooth communications) but there seems to be some sort of time-out that restarts the system and it continues again fine. It's happened maybe 3 times in 11,000 miles.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I have that problem with my Lusso from time to time. It usually happens when it's trying to reconnect with bluetooth, which aligns with kpoling's statement. Normally, it's right after its initial boot. Haven't had it happen mid-way through a drive though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts