Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I purchased the 124 spider out of state and just have a paper plate on my rear windshield at the moment. I found the front plate bracket in my trunk but not the rear bracket. My trunk lid seems to have two screws about a foot a part along with like a plastic clip hole. Any one know if theres a plate bracket that I could just attach to the existing screws? Here's a picture of how the rear plate area looks.

Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
401 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
There's no bracket. Those two holes SHOULD line up with the ones in your plate...
I also found the front plate holder in my trunk, the holes do not line up with my new plate or the frame the dealer left in the trunk.
Anyone else have this problem or is there a frame I can purchase. I am not a car person so please forgive me if there is a simple explanation for this. Thanks,

·
Registered
2019 124 Spider Abarth
214 Posts
I ended using one of these silicon license plate frames. This one from Amazon is black, but I did use a white one on my pearl white Abarth and it looks good. This encloses the back and sides of the frame, so it protects the paint from rubbing the metal plate. Also blends pretty well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts