Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Classica
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I’ve had my Spider about a month now and have two questions concerning the rear window:

(1) every few times the rear window doesn’t drop properly into the well and I have to struggle to get the top down. Is there any easy solution?

(2) This is a duty area. Oddly, I’m having trouble keeping the inside window clean. Any suggestions for interior rear window cleaning. It’s difficult to get my arm between the windscreen and the window.

Thanks for any advice....

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
It sounds like the window may not be installed properly, so worth taking back to your dealer to have them look at it. The only times I've ever had resistance dropping the top is when its cold outside and the fabric is stiff. As for cleaning the rear window, I drop the windows on the doors, open the top partially, and then reach in through the door to clean the glass with a glass wipe cloth.

Reactions: Cakewalk

·
Registered
2017 Classica
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I bought mine at a dealership pretty far away. I got. Great deal but they weren’t too sharp....I’ll give the local dealer a try. Thank you for the window cleaning tip too!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts