Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished putting on the red accents on the front lip, tow hook cover and mirror caps. Did not go so well if you read my other post. But anyway ... that definitely adds a nice pop to the front end and side of the car but from the rear there is no sign of anything.

Does anyone have any new ideas for something subtle I could do to add that same pop to the back. I was thinking if i took off the 124 spider logo and got it painted to match the red. It does kind of bother me that its the only chrome accent on the entire car.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
958 Posts
I just finished putting on the red accents on the front lip, tow hook cover and mirror caps. Did not go so well if you read my other post. But anyway ... that definitely adds a nice pop to the front end and side of the car but from the rear there is no sign of anything.

Does anyone have any new ideas for something subtle I could do to add that same pop to the back. I was thinking if i took off the 124 spider logo and got it painted to match the red. It does kind of bother me that its the only chrome accent on the entire car.

Thoughts?
Do it! Or replace it with a scorpion badge.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got to paint the brakes first then ill try to paint the logo.

I would like something else though maybe a little red lip spoiler on the back. But im not sure if it would look too honda civic ricey. I want to keep it classy.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
You are right, the only chrome does look a bit out of place. Painting the 124 Spider badge will work well, I think. Another option is the 'chrome black' rattle cans you can get and place the badge next to the plate, if the red is too much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts