Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wednesday, brought home the Spider, could not let her stay out in the cold. She was warmth, affectious, willing to accomodate and she's fun. There are couple of things that I need to get familiar since she's all new and to discover. What makes me jealous is when I see these guys starring at her as I go buy.>:) One thing I askof her is to be faithful:x

But what pissed me off, is that one day after possessing her, FIAT CANADA is giving out another $500. Black Friday Cash Bonus. I wrote to them explaining that I should be getting that $500. So I hope they give it to me.

Attachments

·
Registered
243 Posts
Congrats on bringing home a beauty!

It's unlikely that they'll give you the $500 cash back, but all the power to you and maybe they'll make an exception.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats on bringing home a beauty!

It's unlikely that they'll give you the $500 cash back, but all the power to you and maybe they'll make an exception.
spoke to Fiat Canada and they said deal with the dealer, I told them since $500. was after taxes, fiat canada should decide. Anyway wainting for the dealer sales person to call me, i'll settle even for $$ Service. I'll try to get what ever I can.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts