Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
18 Abarth 6MT, all the options, Chipbox and OEM Abarth fender badges. Pedalbooster not installed
321 Posts
The video above is sending me an error message: "An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: ody9MQ-5rvAwRlub)" Tried again later with the same result. Can you just post a simple link to the YouTube location? TIA

·
Vendor
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
The video above is sending me an error message: "An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: ody9MQ-5rvAwRlub)" Tried again later with the same result. Can you just post a simple link to the YouTube location? TIA

Hello AbarthEsq,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

It looks like the video was moved.

We'll try to repost it.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thank you again.

·
Vendor
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Thousands of satisfied FIAT Owners from all over the world have purchased and use the MADNESS GOPedal!

Try it out our newest version and find out why this is one of the best selling and best-reviewed products available for the FIAT 124.

For the full details on the MADNESS GOPedal for your FIAT 124 please visit the link below:
Search - 124 gopedal - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Vendor
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Customer feedback on their MADNESS GOPedal!

"GoPedal is pretty great and super simple. I had taken mine out a couple weeks ago because I had to get a new battery and the recall update...I finally put back in this morning and WAS SOOOOO happy. Driving without it just isn't the same. And it took a literal 2 minutes to hook it back up and stash the cable. ~ David"

To view the full details on the MADNESS GOPedal for your FIAT 124 Spider please visit the link below:
Search - gopedal - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

41 - 44 of 44 Posts