Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can not decide which is better, I need help!

Attachments

·
Registered
560 Posts
I'd say that depends on if you're going to add the lip up front in red and/or add the heritage stripe or other striping. Otherwise, I'd say black. (The red look like clown ears to me. lol)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Yes..go with the black...

I'd say that depends on if you're going to add the lip up front in red and/or add the heritage stripe or other striping. Otherwise, I'd say black. (The red look like clown ears to me. lol)
Because they also match the roof and wheels....this is why I'd never dated bleach blonds in college...I always wanted the hat to match the glove!!!LOL

·
Registered
14 Posts
This. Unless you are adding all of the other red accents, the black just looks better. Great looking car!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Black
The red look ridiculous imo.
Hey, you asked.
I agree. I'm not a fan of the multi-colored look. I'm keeping my mirrors body colored as delivered.

I understand that others like the look, and I respect that, but it's just not my cup of tea...When I saw my first Abarth with the Heritage stripe..it was a complete turn off for me. Not knocking anyone for liking it, it's just not to my taste.

How does your car look with white mirrors??

·
Registered
676 Posts
Because they also match the roof and wheels....this is why I'd never dated bleach blonds in college...I always wanted the hat to match the glove!!!LOL
Or put another way, do the cuffs match the collar???? A shirt reference for those who may be scratching their heads.....

What this has to do with 124s is beyond me, but all in good fun....drive on....

·
Registered
540 Posts
Love the Red... It's an Italian car needs Red.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for advice. I decided black. I think later, i will add red front lip. Than red mirror cap will be better

1 - 10 of 10 Posts