Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to reset the average miles per gallon after a fill up? I can't figure out how to do it or if it's even possible. It won't reset and shows the OVERALL avg. MPG. Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
2020 124 Spider Abarth
45 Posts
Is there a way to reset the average miles per gallon after a fill up? I can't figure out how to do it or if it's even possible. It won't reset and shows the OVERALL avg. MPG. Thanks for any help!
Use the steering wheel "Info" button to get to the AVG mpg display, then hold the Info button in for several seconds.

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Hi Ferdy.... check this video out, let me know how you get on....

Outstanding Arthur lad.......I never even knew we had all that stuff and them gismos.... I do the Sat Nav update then go for a lie down as my brain hurts after all that effort so your video "Excellent". Ever thought about flying a 747 Mate ? Oh, no, you can't.. they just sent them all off to make razor blades. Joking aside..."Brilliant Stuff" !
I like the onscreen "Cat" 😄 Cheers
ron

Reactions: Arthur

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Thanks Ron....... the cat is a very rare Turkish Vankedisi (aka "the swmiming cat"...... try Googling it). She's called Lily and is 12 years old.
.... now back to Spider talk....
Yes, the Infotainment System does a lot more than we realise !!!
AHhh, Turkish Vankedisi......Yes, Googled and got it...Made in the UK from selective breeding and developed in various parts of Turkey. Got to say, never heard of it before but "Lily" looks, "The Business" anyway. Yes, I am not one to mess about with radio/waveband stuff, but I will sit and scroll through now that I have seen all your bits above. I haven't even done a reset on the Spider,just fuel it and drive it, but now.............. Thanks again Arthur, Good Stuff ! Cheers
ron

1 - 6 of 6 Posts