Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At age 62 and recently retired, I just acquired my first convertible after 46 years of owning cars -- a 2018 AT, red Lusso with camel interior. It's a second car for me and the wife (which explains why it's an AT and not a MT) Bought it hardly used with 2200 miles. I live in South Florida so as I said to wifey. "If not now, then when?" Clay-barred it over the weekend, gave it a Carnuba rub down and tucked her away in the garage. in its first week I've replaced the sub-par stock paper door speakers with a pair of Infinity's and had LED's installed (highly recommended). Considering front and rear sway bar upgrades to make the cornering even more flatter but don't want to do anything that might arguably void the factory warranty. My other car, a 2006 Lexus GS 300, really benefited by adding the F-Sport sway bars.

Car is an absolute thrill to drive and love to hear the revs increase when I downshift on these great Florida roads.

I'm please to be a member of this forum and am really am impressed with its knowledgeable motoring enthusiasts who are devotees of the 124 Spider.

Top down to the tennis courts!!!

RETIREE

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Pictures!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
At age 62 and recently retired, I just acquired my first convertible after 46 years of owning cars -- a 2018 AT, red Lusso with camel interior. It's a second car for me and the wife (which explains why it's an AT and not a MT) Bought it hardly used with 2200 miles. I live in South Florida so as I said to wifey. "If not now, then when?" Clay-barred it over the weekend, gave it a Carnuba rub down and tucked her away in the garage. in its first week I've replaced the sub-par stock paper door speakers with a pair of Infinity's and had LED's installed (highly recommended). Considering front and rear sway bar upgrades to make the cornering even more flatter but don't want to do anything that might arguably void the factory warranty. My other car, a 2006 Lexus GS 300, really benefited by adding the F-Sport sway bars.

Car is an absolute thrill to drive and love to hear the revs increase when I downshift on these great Florida roads.

I'm please to be a member of this forum and am really am impressed with its knowledgeable motoring enthusiasts who are devotees of the 124 Spider.

RETIREE

RETIREE
Mine has a camel interior also. Love the colors of the lusso trim. Arbarth, while cool to look at, is too flashy for me. Thinking about getting the quad pipes as an after market installed just for the rumble. Like your idea about upgrading speakers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts