Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

Road noise on bluetooth

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  cluster 
#1 ·
Hi,
The sound quality through the Bluetooth phone is great both way on my spider, except when I go on the highway, even top up, people on the other line say that it is unbearable to carry a conversation because of the background noise.
Any of you have the same problem? I could not find any setting for the microphone sensitivity. BTW this is the first car that people on the other line saying they can hear the clicking sound of the turn signal...
Any advice?

#2 ·
What do you have your turn signal setting on? I have mine on default and I can barely hear the turn signal as it is.

I have to shout a bit in my car over bluetooth calls, but I dont know if the background noise is the reason for it.

My guess is that there's not much that can be done. It's already the "quieter" of the two (between the ND and 124). If its a serious issue, you might have to get clever

#3 ·
I am on normal setting. When I say that people can hear the turn signal, It is when the car stops (traffic light for example) and it is very quiet. T
he microphone is very sensitive. I wish I could turn the sensitivity down a bit, but I couldn't find a setting for that.

#5 ·
Thanks for the reply.
When you drive the car on the highway, People don't complain about the road noise?
If no one else has this problem, then there is something wrong with the system in my car. The Bluetooth is almost useless if I can not use it on the highway...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.