Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been working with a sign place for a design for the Abarth. He worked this up from what i said i wanted. I think it looks nice. The stripe would be done in charcoal grey not white, so as to blend with the wheels and mirror caps, but the white shows up better for demonstration purposes. I think it would look good, thoughts?

Attachments

Reactions: reece146

·
Registered
68 Posts
Definitely charcoal! ��

Reactions: Unknownsir

·
Registered
547 Posts
Doooooooo It !!!

As a A5oo owner I do think that stripes are part of the Abarth shtick. I have custom ones done for my 5oo

While your are at it get a scorpion sticker for the hood

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Grey. White looks a bit loud. Nice touch, though.

Steve.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just to clarify i never considered the white the guy just showed it to me that way for a strong contrast so i could see the details.

i don't think i would do the scorpion on the hood, even if i like it. i had a beater Neon that i installed a complete ground effect kit i got for free and then put flame decals on the side and a huge rams head on the hood. after a few years the decal on the hood, due to sun exposure and heat from the engine, was completely crazed so that removal would have been horrible.

I did pull the trigger on the decal. if anyone else is interested in it, you can get it and order a different color on amazon. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06X9RRYR1
will post pics when i get it on

Reactions: ameridan
1 - 7 of 7 Posts