Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I thought I'd start this to journal my journey with the Abarth 124.

Picked her up on Wednesday this week, and the first two days of ownership has been nothing but awesome.

She's white, has red mirrors and front lip (but decided against the red pimple), heritage wrap, and the Record Monza exhaust.

Windows got tinted first day in, and my custom number plate arrived the day after I picked up the car!

Here's a little snippet, sorry for the messy garage!

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you guys ?

I've covered almost 700kms in 9 days of ownership, and have no complaints!

The number of compliments I get is amazing - not many on the road, and I'm sure the heritage wrap adds that extra touch of exoticness.

In any case, I've wrapped the door sills with CF wrap and installed the dashcam so far!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just out of curiosity, why did you add the "V" in front of ONE 24 ??
I wish it was optional, unfortunately all of our "european plates" have to have a "V" at the front, which stands for Victoria (the state we are in). It's annoying, because on all official documents, it's VONE24

·
Super Moderator
1,210 Posts
I wish it was optional, unfortunately all of our "european plates" have to have a "V" at the front, which stands for Victoria (the state we are in). It's annoying, because on all official documents, it's VONE24
I'm still tossing around the idea of getting Japanese style plates for the RF. Cant decide if it's worth it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi everyone, I thought I'd start this to journal my journey with the Abarth 124.

Picked her up on Wednesday this week, and the first two days of ownership has been nothing but awesome.

She's white, has red mirrors and front lip (but decided against the red pimple), heritage wrap, and the Record Monza exhaust.

Windows got tinted first day in, and my custom number plate arrived the day after I picked up the car!

Here's a little snippet, sorry for the messy garage!
Hi Rocklogic, thanks for sharing. Looks great! I'm also in Melbourne, currently poking around the dealers. Maybe I'll see you out on the road some day.

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
Looks awesome...I was looking at the engine bay and was like...hey! what is that fluid reservoir on the passenger side firewall ..well thats an odd place for the power brakes....oooooohhhhhhh this is a left hand drive spider! stupid 'kano...lol...SMH....

aloha

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Does it have those 'explosive bolts' which lift the rear of the hood on a frontal impact?!

·
Registered
283 Posts
White Abarth Spiders are know to be the fastest. After all, the color is the lightest.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts