Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, new here, I did a brief search to see if I can find this issue on here already but nothing came up. So here its, I had my rear window tinted and in order to so the installers had to do some finageling with where the rag top meets the window. On the inside at the top of the rear window the rag top tucks into the trim of the window. The installers hand untucked this part. Now it is very simple to tuck back in however ever since it's been untucked it falls back out everytime I put the top down and then back up. Its extremely fustrating. Its a lease so I am hesitant to ask the dealership for advice and the guys who installed the tint are no longer local as I have moved since then.

So my questions are, has anyone experienced this? If so, any suggestions on tucking the rag top in to its factory condition (clearly I am not doing it correctly)?

Maybe someone can examine theirs and over advice or a photo to help me.

If more information is needed I can provide it.

·
Registered
676 Posts
It has been an issue, though not for me.

For things are are very Mazda related I always search the Miata ND forums. A lot more users and cars with several years of production. Some great info on those sights. Combining this sight and those can be a powerful tool for issues and mods.

·
Registered
587 Posts
This is a very common problem and if you Google Miata top problems you will find out everything you need to know, and it has been discussed on this Forum as well so you can get it here as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts