Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
124 Spider Vendor
1,127 Posts
Brian, did you need to recalibrate the speedo for 17's since you car is a Classica? If so with what?
No real issue noticed in that regard, despite changing the wheel/tire setup every few days. You do need to push the tire pressure 'reset' button at the left lower part of the dash each time you change wheels/tires or it might think you have a tire going down after you drive a bit because of the diameter change, but that's it.

·
Registered
613 Posts
You're right, it is one part.

For the Australian market only the "Launch Edition" cars will have this section painted, all others will be bare plastic.
The painted section is glued on for the Australian market, it's not part of the original bumper.

This means there ought to be a part number for it.

·
Registered
107 Posts

Attachments

Reactions: Aldo and Seagas

·
Registered
211 Posts
Mine - picked it up on 06-26-17 and I think it's the a ragtop convertible that looks real good with either the top up or down. S2000 with top up looks atrocious, like a flip-flop shoe. MX-5 with the top up slightly better but not as good as the 124.

To get list for me: LeBra (always loved the LeBra look - had it on several cars in the past although I understand it's not a look for everyone) and maybe MAYBE a black matte vinyl wrap on the hood and trunk to make it look like the heritage thing. Not sure about that.

Attachments

61 - 67 of 67 Posts