Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI for anyone that has wear on there saddle seats. I was able to cut a small piece of my seat off and send it to autoleatherdye.com to custom match the dye. I also asked them to save the formula in case anyone else on the forum might be interested. Here are my before and after pictures. Vehicle Car Car seat cover Leather Car seat Vehicle Car Car seat

·
Registered
3 Posts
FYI for anyone that has wear on there saddle seats. I was able to cut a small piece of my seat off and send it to autoleatherdye.com to custom match the dye. I also asked them to save the formula in case anyone else on the forum might be interested. Here are my before and after pictures. View attachment 76389 View attachment 76390
RAWFIAT, 10 months later you are still happy with the results? I just purchased a preowned and the saddle bolsters are a bit rough looking.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great thanks! I can't even tell where your wear was!
As I mentioned in another post, I use an artist brush to put it on. I then use a hair dryer between coats. It gets better as you put more coats on. Get the smallest bottle they make... you barely use any.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just ordered the Saddle color. Worked with Madisin he was familiar with the request, since Jessica no longer works there. Great customer service.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts