Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from a week long family vacation to Denver. Unfortunately, I didn't drive my little red car, but thought it interesting (and a bit sad) that in the 2,500+ miles we drove, we only encountered one Spider. It was on the way to Breckenridge on I-70. I glanced back in the rearview mirror and saw a Spider coming up fast. I made the whole family turn-around and watch the approach and we all appreciated the view as it swept on by. I was doing close to 75 mph; she must have been somewhere close to 90. White, might have been an Abarth (not 100% sure), top down, looking absolutely gorgeous with a performance roll bar wrapped in pink. Driven by an equally attractive blonde. My 12-year-old daughter decided she wanted one just like it (the car - not the blonde.) ;).

I wish I could tell you that was just one of many we saw, but that was our lone inspiration during the week-long trip. Other than the incredible scenery of course. Nice place Colorado...

Reactions: Jesus Santa

·
Registered
87 Posts
I can relate. I’ve never seen another Spider here in WNY, although I believe there are a few around. In some ways, it’s really cool having a unique car, but I must admit I am a bit jealous of my Ontario neighbors, as there seem to be quite a few on the Niagara peninsula.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I can relate to only seen a hand full here in PR. But lately seen a few.

Reactions: jetlag

·
Registered
67 Posts
Granted, their are fewer cars on the road in general due to covid. 124s are rare around the Chicago area. I have seen more Ferraris and Lambos. I just saw my first 124 driving in the wild a couple of weeks ago. A woman driving a blue Lusso downtown.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts

We're here in Colorado, you just have to know where to look :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reactions: SpagWagonsScot
1 - 6 of 6 Posts