Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone updated the Nav card - lot of new roads near me that dont appear and it also likes directing me down farm tracks

·
Registered
395 Posts
I updated my card in March 2019..... I belive there is a new update available from December 2019. Very new roads won't necessarily appear straight away.... it depends on when the Highways Agency inform the map people ! As for farm tracks/very minor roads, try working through the settings options (quickest is usually better than shortest route).

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
You'll find lots on information on the topic. Let the search bar tool be your friend. :)

When you log into the toolbox for updates, it will tell you if anything is available to update the current content of your card. Since the updates vary from region to region, these gentlemen in the UK (above) will have better insight as to when the latest content was provided. If it were me, I'd go through the update process anyway since it's highly likely that the card you have (if this is a recent purchase) is in need to newer content.

You should also search out Ameridan's blog site, as it has tonnes of useful information related to our vehicles, including a section dedicated to doing nav card updates.
21st Century Fiat / Abarth 124 Spider

Welcome to the forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts