Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two red ones and two white ones. All heritage striped. All in the same area of town (Melbourne inner bayside). Maybe they are starting to sell?

·
Registered
824 Posts
Two red ones and two white ones. All heritage striped. All in the same area of town (Melbourne inner bayside). Maybe they are starting to sell?
I had my eye on one in the Melbourne area that sold recently. Probably one of the ones you saw. :|

Oh wait, you’re in Melbourne, Australia. I was thinking Melbourne, FL. Doh!

Reactions: anthony1943

·
Registered
726 Posts
You should buy a lotto ticket.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I have never seen another 124 in the wild. Not an Abarth, Classica, or Lusso. I know there are 124s out there somewhere, but I have never seen one.

Reactions: Seagas

·
Registered
676 Posts
Same, have yet to see one in the wild. I was in Southern California this past week and thought for sure I would see one. Saw Ferrari’s, Lambos, Maseratis, RRs, Bently’s, Alfa’s, lots of Mx5s, but no 124s

Even where I live in northern Colorado is see most of the above regularly. Must be one reason why I get a Ferrari more than any other comment on what it is. Of how cool would it be if Ferrari did make a modern California spider again at an almost resonable price. 6 cylinder from the Quadrifoglio, maybe around 80k..they would sell like crazy if done right.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Same, have yet to see one in the wild. I was in Southern California this past week and thought for sure I would see one. Saw Ferrari’s, Lambos, Maseratis, RRs, Bently’s, Alfa’s, lots of Mx5s, but no 124s

Even where I live in northern Colorado is see most of the above regularly. Must be one reason why I get a Ferrari more than any other comment on what it is. Of how cool would it be if Ferrari did make a modern California spider again at an almost resonable price. 6 cylinder from the Quadrifoglio, maybe around 80k..they would sell like crazy if done right.
Rumour has that there will a coupe and spider spun off the the Alfa Guilia. Hope so ...... or Alfa you are dead to me

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rumour has that there will a coupe and spider spun off the the Alfa Guilia. Hope so ...... or Alfa you are dead to me
Yep. I heard that too, but I also heard that Alfa were viewing it as a 6 Series rival :( when what most of us want is a 21st century 105 Coupe. Can’t see me being interested in a 6 Series rival.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I live in buffalo ny. I swear I am the only owner of a 124 here. I go to Canada often, have not seen any there.
I have seen a total of Two on the road in the Toronto area:eek: So if you add ours Three in a city of millions. Went to the East Coast in the summer and saw Zero:nerd:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts