Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed a scangauge 2 on my Abarth, just curious if someone is using it and wanna share impression, xgauge codes etc

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a Scangauge on all my vehicles. OK, maybe I'm addicted. As soon as my Spider gets here (it's in transit) a Scangauge will be the first mod I do.

On my GTI I monitor Boost and EGT with X gauges. Expect to do the same on the Fiat.

Mike

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great, I am monitoring IAT, CWT, AFR and some others but can't found xgauge coding for engine oil temp that i already see on my phone with bt dongle...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Have you contacted ScanGauge? I see the 124 Spider is not listed on their website. Since your phone picks up the reading I suspect it may be generic OBDII coding. But, ScanGauge should be able to support anything your phone supports.

Mike

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes they replied with some coding for that but it didn't work, that's the inconvenience of a car with Italian engine/ecu and Japanese wiring scheme I guess...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update: they sent me another coding and now it works, great customer service!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sure, but they sent me celsius degree version, if you need for fahrenheit just ask them...

TXD: 07DF015C
RXF: 0441055C0000
RXD: 2808
MTH: 00010001FFD8
NAME: EOT

·
Registered
651 Posts
I didn't know the 124 could read oil temp. I just added it to my center screen gauges, thanks for the info!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts