Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any info if the Scorpione edition is landing on our shores?

I will ask my local dealer during the week but wondered if anyone knew anything anyway.

Cheers

·
Registered
669 Posts
Honestly I don't get it. You will pay more for an Abarth. Yeah you get the Exhaust but who cares. You can get Much better options after market like GWR that will not rust out or have a defective flap.

Just saying. Nothing special about it.

I will say they could have made it special in so many ways, features, power, lightweight wheels, a real performance exhaust, more interesting colors, interior, body panels, aero kit....etc etc

·
Registered
106 Posts
Better looks (IMO), LSD and sports mode button plus nicer seats. I also attended the Bondurant racing school that is included free in the American market. For an extra $1000 it was well worth the extra price for my Abarth.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aussies only get the Abarth

My logic was that if I wanted the monza exhaust and the price was the same, I may as well get an 'edition' rather than a standard Abarth and add the exhaust

·
Registered
669 Posts
Aussies only get the Abarth

My logic was that if I wanted the monza exhaust and the price was the same, I may as well get an 'edition' rather than a standard Abarth and add the exhaust

Sorry, don't mean to be harsh to you. Really being cridical of Fiat. I just think a Special Edition should be....well special. Just something unique to these owners, that is all.

I also get wanting a better exhaust note. Next on my list for my Abarth.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Sorry, don't mean to be harsh to you. Really being cridical of Fiat. I just think a Special Edition should be....well special. Just something unique to these owners, that is all.

I also get wanting a better exhaust note. Next on my list for my Abarth.
Not sure what was harsh so all good. I see your point. Our launch edition had the red bits. If I can buy them on eBay and add them on, the launch edition looks can be had. Still isn't a launch edition though. Same with the Scorpione. No matter what I do, it isn't badged as the Scorpione so it isn't one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts