Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone planning on going? Oddly, it is Easter. I have to work, but was planning on swinging by around 3:30 for a bit (should be more or less wrapped up by then, but hope to catch a few stragglers.)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Anyone planning on going? Oddly, it is Easter. I have to work, but was planning on swinging by around 3:30 for a bit (should be more or less wrapped up by then, but hope to catch a few stragglers.)
That is an odd day to chose, for sure. Even if I were home (from Portugal) my leash is just not long enough.

·
Registered
145 Posts
That is an odd day to chose, for sure. Even if I were home (from Portugal) my leash is just not long enough.
The location hosts car events nearly every week and the property owners are the ones who assign dates and themes. (The local Fiat club made it clear on their website that they were not part of scheduling the date.)

·
Registered
145 Posts
I contacted the sponsor about the times and the answer was that a lot (sometimes most) leave right after lunch. I think my wife and I will drive up from Tacoma but not stay all the way to 3PM.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts