Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We seem to live in a time when people have a hard time telling the virtual from the real world.

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Hello Aldo Lad.......I read that notice and thought, "What idiot would do that" ! have you ever tried lifting the 124 Spider battery out of it's bay, you need fingertips as strong as "Arneys" "God Bless Him", NO, I am much smarter than that....I buy the "Distilled" bottles...............

NOW THEN.....For the straight and narrow "Brigade"....That was an attempt at a joke, so please don't report and ban me, Ban "Aldo"...he started it !! Cheers
ron

Reactions: CDPond and Aldo

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
Hello Aldo Lad.......I read that notice and thought, "What idiot would do that" ! have you ever tried lifting the 124 Spider battery out of it's bay, you need fingertips as strong as "Arneys" "God Bless Him", NO, I am much smarter than that....I buy the "Distilled" bottles...............

NOW THEN.....For the straight and narrow "Brigade"....That was an attempt at a joke, so please don't report and ban me, Ban "Aldo"...he started it !! Cheers
ron
I gave up trying to lift mine out, so I use a long straw when I'm sipping from mine... :)

Reactions: Brexit ! and Aldo

·
Registered
18 Abarth 6MT, all the options, Chipbox and OEM Abarth fender badges. Pedalbooster not installed
481 Posts
I gave up trying to lift mine out, so I use a long straw when I'm sipping from mine... :)
You forgot to follow that with "Do Not Attempt" ROFLMAO 😁

1 - 7 of 7 Posts