Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Reduced! Hello fellow Spider fans! I am the second owner and purchased this as a temporary solution while waiting 22 months for my Bronco to finally be built! Fully-loaded (sans Brembo brake/Recaro seat) 2018 FIAT 124 Spider Abarth...Enjoy the reliabilty of the Mazda Miata combined with Italian lines and the Abarth performance edge! The Spider has been an absolute joy and a hoot to drive; I will miss her. Hagerty has named the 124 Spider Abarth a destined collectible classic (Hagerty's 10 New Cars That Will Become Future Classics ill-become-future-classics/). I have learned alot here at the forum and have made some performance upgrades (all of which are easily reversible to stock) including from EUROCOMPULSION, EURO + DRIVE PHASE 1 POWER PACKAGE, Forge Atmospheric (Blow off Noise) Programmed for bangs and pops, $1,202.32. ABARTH V1 AIR INDUCTION KIT, RED / K&N FILTER $161.99, and OIL CATCH CAN KIT AUTO (ANGLED BRACKET) $153.00. I have also upgraded the USB to enable full Apple CarPlay and updated the factory navigation maps to the latest available. The sale includes Weathertech custom molded floor covers (in addition to stock carpets) as well as Redline Goods custom sewn leather (these are included but never installed) shift boot - automatic + ebrake boot + armrest cover + door armrest covers in perforated and alcantara leather with extra armrest padding/diamond pleats $278.72. Also from EUROCOMPULSION, WHEEL MATE COMPACT LUG NUTS in Red (not installed) $87.46. Asking just $27,950/best offer for this beautiful machine. Full disclosure, just recently have had the issue with the top rubbing on the driver's roll hoop. Clean title held electronically in Florida, Garaged, No accidents, No bodywork.
Hood Car Automotive design Motor vehicle Vehicle

Plant Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Mode of transport

Speedometer Trip computer Vehicle Odometer Tachometer

Font Parallel Number Pattern Rectangle

Vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover Car Motor vehicle

Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Tire

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Hood Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design

Vehicle Tire Car Sky Wheel

Water Sky Wheel Vehicle Car

· Registered
5 Posts
Beautiful car. I am a new Spider owner and was wondering how you got your nav screen to look like it does with the various icons. Mine is in text only. Is the screen layout particular to Abarth's only or is there a way to update the screen appearance?

· Registered
554 Posts
Beautiful car. I am a new Spider owner and was wondering how you got your nav screen to look like it does with the various icons. Mine is in text only. Is the screen layout particular to Abarth's only or is there a way to update the screen appearance?
I have also upgraded the USB to enable full Apple CarPlay
Search for that on these forums, plenty of owners on here have done this

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's not difficult but it is fairly in-depth; search the forum and youtube for step-by-step instructions....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts