Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
61 - 80 of 115 Posts

· Registered
342 Posts

· Registered
342 Posts
That looks fantastic... I have the same colour with Heritage stripe, and I am not a great fan of the factory black wheels.

What did you use to lower the car?

Any rub?
Thanks!
I liked my factory wheels but I was getting bored seeing nothing but black aftermarket wheels on this spec. Took a chance with the bright silver and am very happy with the way it turned out. Love love love the look.

The car is lowered with H&R springs and there is no rub at all. Tires are 205/40r18.

· Registered
Driven District
258 Posts

· Registered
2018 Lusso, Magneto Bronze, GFB DV, GWR System One with crosspipe
90 Posts

· Registered
342 Posts
Awwwyeah
:cool:
Wheel Tire Car Sky Land vehicle

Reactions: Aldo

· Registered
583 Posts
ASA AR1 17x7 38mm offset w/Progress Technology lowering springs.
Goodyear Eagle Exhilarate 215/45 ZR17

Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle Tire Car

Reactions: Aldo and wolf18t

· Registered
2020 Abarth 124 Brillante White Velleno package with Monza exhaust.
2,214 Posts
O.Z. Ultraleggera 17x7 Matte Bronze
Continental ExtremeSport Contact 215/45/17
Eibach 5mm Spacers
Eibach Springs

More on my Social Media links below:
Instagram: Driven District Instagram
Facebook: Driven District Facebook Page
YouTube: Driven District YouTube Channel

View attachment 86981
I hate you! Lol every time I see your gorgeous black Abarth I miss the one I wrecked! Expecially since this white one is a bit troublesome with very low miles! Honestly nothing beats the looks of bronze ultaleggras on a black Abarth!

· Registered
Driven District
258 Posts
I hate you! Lol every time I see your gorgeous black Abarth I miss the one I wrecked! Expecially since this white one is a bit troublesome with very low miles! Honestly nothing beats the looks of bronze ultaleggras on a black Abarth!
😂Funny because initially I wanted white as it contrasts nicely with the black bits...my girlfriend liked the black color. After months of searching, finally a black one showed up locally and now I don't regret it one bit. I love the black & bronze 👌(would prefer a solid black, not the biggest fan of the sparkle in the paint to be honest)

I've been thinking of wrapping it a dark satin gray though...we'll see!

· Registered
583 Posts
On our Abarth, we have Avanti Storm S1, 17x8, 35mm offset with General G-Max 225/45 ZR 17s.

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

61 - 80 of 115 Posts