Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

261 - 280 of 317 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Do you mean can I personally buy it and ship to the states? The hard top only or the abarth gt?

Mate, I can barely get basic engine parts or trim in the UK so I think my chances are slim!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
The paint is particularly poor along the door edges, which apparently chips if breathed on. I wish that was hyperbole. Considering wrapping the car down the road.

·
Registered
19 Posts
boddle88,

I meant just the hard top mate, the one that comes on the GT. I have the 124 Abarth.

Or do I have to make a trip to Europe to get one?

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Ah ok. Well I canr find one on line at all. Dealers dont advertise anything 124 related anymore :( so I'm afraid I canr help. Nothing on European sites either whic is odd.

·
Registered
604 Posts
A fan of the white, which can be dressed up with red accents so best of both worlds.

Reactions: F-Type

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Yep, feeling on my own here with the red!

·
Registered
243 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
I can't get multiquote to work on my phone, but in response to the comments about the GT hardtop, it does appear to be still available here: Abarth 124 Spider Hardtop Carbon MOPAR Originalzubehör and with 10% discount at the moment :D so a mere €3,150 but it won't let me ship to the UK, probably mainland Europe only or maybe only Germany at the moment.

As for colour red or white, my answer would be Italia Blue ;) but if pressed, Pearl White with tan interior. Sorry red, but been there, got the postcard full refund on the Anniversary

·
Registered
243 Posts
Sorry red, but been there, got the postcard full refund on the Anniversary
No worries. I'm on my 7th red car after brief dalliances with silver, black, and even gold (don't ask). But I'd give it all up for BRG on tan.

Reactions: F-Type and Arthur

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
That blue is lovely @Thomas124Spider

Here are a couple of mine from a castle today:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Visited Kuusisto castle (ruins). This medieval bishops castle was a stronghold of the catholic church in Finland until reformation in 1528 when the King (Sweden was part of Finland at that time ;-) promoted protestant church and such strongholds were taken down.

On the way there you need to bypass Kuusisto Mansion. The 'new' building states from 1738 and is one of the oldest surviving habitation buildings in Finland.

More: http://instagr.am/p/CCb9FAdH4NI/

·
Registered
169 Posts

Reactions: Buffandsweet33
261 - 280 of 317 Posts