Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

281 - 300 of 317 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Beautiful! I had thoughts of doing the Blue Ridge Parkway this year but the logistics got to be too much. It’s one of the most beautiful drives in America though...great pics!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Yeah - I agree - those are really great pics - what a drive that must have been. Thanks for sharing! Getting ready to upload some of my own shortly. Not near as nice as yours but any day in the Spider is better than any day elsewhere, right? : - )

Reactions: spectre20

·
Registered
89 Posts
Recently took a trip up the Great River Road near St. Louis on the Illinois side of the river. It was a nice drive and had a great day in the little red car (as my wife likes to call it.) Still haven't seen another Spider out and about, but I'm hopeful one of these days. Stay safe...

Stopped at a roadside market to pick up some sweet corn.

One of the overlooks at Pere Marquette State Park

On the ferry crossing back over to Missouri

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
My car is normally garaged during week as I no longer need it for work (at the moment) It is on the drive this weekend so I get a rare chance to see it in the house. Rather liking its current stance, side stripe and smoked indicators set it off nicely. It's raining, but oh well.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Sort of a self-portrait, though nothing is level. Darn wavy glass and sloped parking lot. I suppose this shot could be staged somewhere.

·
Registered
Abarth
41 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Lusso
7 Posts
I am responding to the "Most Opposite Car" project, although this is sort of "the opposite of opposite" -- more like "most derivative" -- my new little hotrod, my first sports car, a 2019 Lusso in SPARKLY metallic dark blue with silver trim and tan leather upholstery, with its uncle (or great-uncle) my husband's 1969 Alfa Romeo Duetto.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Lovely looking Duetto, only slightly messed up by the extra bumper hardware at the back, does that really need to be kept on now?

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I am responding to the "Most Opposite Car" project, although this is sort of "the opposite of opposite" -- more like "most derivative" -- my new little hotrod, my first sports car, a 2019 Lusso in SPARKLY metallic dark blue with silver trim and tan leather upholstery, with its uncle (or great-uncle) my husband's 1969 Alfa Romeo Duetto. View attachment 78607 View attachment 78608
Very very nice

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
281 - 300 of 317 Posts