Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

301 - 317 of 317 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Philgold - I'm digging the front spoiler. Details? Where'd you get it and was it difficult to install? Love the look...

·
Registered
107 Posts
Philgold - I'm digging the front spoiler. Details? Where'd you get it and was it difficult to install? Love the look...
I LIKED it also (notice the emphasis of past tense). I got it from Wish (online China group). I used the screws that came with it to install. Around town it held well, but yesterday got on the highway and around 70 MPH it flew off.
It did look good on there - I should have put it on more secure. It's about a $60-65 investment.

·
Registered
2017, Fiat Spider 124, Abarth
322 Posts
2017, and still madly in love with her.

·
Registered
2018 124 Spider Abarth
28 Posts
Had mine for just over a year and still love it as much as the first time I drove it!!!
I can really see why. Only drove it for a day before I had to leave for work and I just can’t wait to get back home to drive more. I’m not very car savvy so I’m searching through the site now for some good starter upgrades already. 😄

·
Registered
872 Posts
Earlier this summer.
Photo by Jared Fairley, a.k.a. Jules on September 13, 2020. Image may contain: 1 person, car, sky and outdoor.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Just a stop for a photo in the Kent countryside because the sun came out last week...

Reactions: Aldo

·
Registered
Fiat 124 Spider Classica AT, Bronzo Magnetico Titanium, EC P1 Tune, Forge Atmospheric BOV
8 Posts
Been here for a little bit now and just realized I haven't posted pics of my car... my car is definitely very unlike any other Fiat I've seen (although I guess I'm also very unlike most owners of this car too?), and I've only added more stickers and such to my car since taking all of these pictures. Top left is the first day of owning the car back in May of this year, top right / bottom left are after I waxed my car with Soft99 Fusso 12 Month last month, bottom right is after I added a windshield banner a few weeks ago.

·
804 Posts

301 - 317 of 317 Posts