Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
521 - 540 of 565 Posts

· Registered
2,877 Posts
Tiny admirer.
View attachment 93254
I once saw one of these farmers spiders. The web is very intricate but the spider was about the size of my hand.
It was on the other side of a window so I watched it for a while. Rare to see them in Canada because of climate but wow, freaked me out at first glance.
View attachment 93255
I'd give that one some space.

This was in Cambodia some years before I got my (four-wheeled) Spider. My wife (who had been sitting unknowingly beneath it) was concerned I was vulnerable while capturing this image.
Arthropod Insect Terrestrial plant Arachnid Spider

· Registered
Abarth
206 Posts
Hope no one minds another photo. It is rare to find a photo of your car taken by someone you don't know and finding it posted online. Great photo and worth sharing. I remember seeing people parked up on the side of the road taking photos of cars driving by. Seems like a fun way to spend a morning. Cheers.

Vehicle Land vehicle Wheel Car Tire

· Registered
147 Posts
I popped out the center caps that came with wheels
1. Sanded down the Enkie logo flush
2. Bought some paint on Amazon that matches the mirror caps/lip. Mazda red.
3. Sprayed the entire cap red. One light coat then a medium finish coat
4. Measured the inside radius to leave the red lip on the outer edge
5. Ordered custom sized decals from DecalsOn. They have lots of options and are very high quality.

They have held up great.

I also liked how they almost look stock, in a good way. Love the offset. Plus allowed wider tires. Lighter than stock. Love how the spokes come out to the edge of the wheel, gives the impression that they are larger than they are. Like you said, Brembo options are limited.
Those wheel caps are beautiful. Well done!

521 - 540 of 565 Posts