Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I thought you might recognize it.
Where are you from? My dad grew up in Ft Scott Kansas and has relatives all over the Mid-West and plains states.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
It's the better-looking Miata with Italian flair and character.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I am getting ready to make a 36,000Mile/3 Year Review of the 124 Spider on You Tube(similar to the one I did for 25K/2 Year).

Everyone is invited to post a short (2-3 sentences tops) comment on what they think of their 124. Fun? Reliable? Issues? Practicality? etc.

Please note, I will use as many comments as possible in the video and attribute them to the name of the poster. If you wish to be anonymous or have me use a different name please include that info at the bottom of your comment.
Best retirement expenditure yet!

·
Registered
2017 Abarth 124 Spider
471 Posts
Ridiculously fun to drive, turns heads everywhere we go, and I'm still ridiculously in love with it four years later.

·
Registered
2017 124 Spider Lusso Rosso Red/Camel Leather seats with all the "bells & whistles"
29 Posts
Best "Anti-Depressant" on the market! You can't not feel great in this car! Even if for some bizarre reason you have to drive with the top up, driving it is pure pleasure 💜.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I am getting ready to make a 36,000Mile/3 Year Review of the 124 Spider on You Tube(similar to the one I did for 25K/2 Year).

Everyone is invited to post a short (2-3 sentences tops) comment on what they think of their 124. Fun? Reliable? Issues? Practicality? etc.

Please note, I will use as many comments as possible in the video and attribute them to the name of the poster. If you wish to be anonymous or have me use a different name please include that info at the bottom of your comment.
It's not a Miata
It's not even a Fiata
It's proud to be a Fiat or Abarth
I'm proud to drive one, 5 years on
It's a Keeper

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Hey I just had an even better idea. If you have posted a comment, go back and add a pic of your car, too! If you have not yet posted a comment, do it and include a pic of your car. That way, I can use a pic of your 124 when I insert your comment into the review!

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car

Reactions: Aldo

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Hey I just had an even better idea. If you have posted a comment, go back and add a pic of your car, too! If you have not yet posted a comment, do it and include a pic of your car. That way, I can use a pic of your 124 when I insert your comment into the review!

View attachment 88467
Done!
One of the best-kept secrets on the market.

Something this affordable shouldn’t be so much fun.

Italian where it counts: styling, turbo kick, refined suspension tuning, amazing engine sound. Japanese where it counts: assembly quality and attention to detail. The best of both worlds.

Edited for photos

Greetings from Beautiful Washington State!
View attachment 88473
View attachment 88475
View attachment 88474
View attachment 88476
View attachment 88477

Reactions: Tazilon Brenner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts