Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have the decal Matte Black.

On Steve's car it lines up with the crease in the door. In another picture I saw it line up with the door sill.

Any one care to comment on the positioning? Did fiat ever put any of these on if so in what position?

·
Registered
204 Posts
No they didn't and I lined it up with the crease, however if I do it over I will raise it a bit in the front, as from a distance it appears to be angled up in the rear. But overall I love the look.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was hoping you would chime in. I have been fighting that crease because its the logical position. But I keep thinking I need to take the whole car into account and not let the crease drive the angle. It's so funny such a minor detail but you were right in your video it's more than it seems you don't just slap it on and walk away. BTW I love your car but I would look like a fanboy if I copied it exactly!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Where did you get the Abarth side decal? I only find them for the 500.

·
Registered
587 Posts
More "Abarth" decals?! I think there are more than enough already but to each their own.

You can always just use some tape to hold it in place and see what looks better to you...they do not come stock so put them wherever you like.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts