Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So guys this may not be too important for you, but to not have a light up mirror at night when I need a little "touch-up" is tough on girl. So I bought these for $5. Dare I say WalMart (that's story you don't even want to know about). The battery is similar to a watch battery and figure I will only use them here and there so they should last. I know I could probably wire in something better, but I like the look of these and they are LED and bright so they do the job! Just to get more light in the cabin when necessary these are also useful. Just bought the motion LEDs for the compartment that another user recommended. To me it's weird to have to buy stuff like this, but I get that it's a performance car which may mean less on some of these little extra comforts. At some point I will want some ambient lighting. My Mini Coupe had a spectrum of colors in the greatest hidden areas. Loved the look at night. Always kept them in Indigo Blue.

Attachments

·
Registered
727 Posts
Clever idea for the visor. I have the cubby compartment LED motion detector light as well. In fact, I like it so much that I just ordered a second one for the dimly lit trunk.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I missed that thread on the light, can you illuminate me (see what I did there???)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts