Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This £31k car doesn't come with a pair of frikkin cup holders?!

Otherwise, what a great little steer. Gets far more attention than it should, everyone seems to love it.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
it should come with two!!

Look in the passenger and drivers side storage (Behind each seat). Maybe they were stuffed in there?
maybe you can double check your cars build-sheet? Try this link and add your vin. Yes, its says its for a RAM truck. But it works for me.

https://www.ramtrucks.com/webselfservice/ram/index.html

Attachments

·
Registered
534 Posts
This £31k car doesn't come with a pair of frikkin cup holders?!
The American version does. :D Of course, the 2nd one that is behind the driver's arm is essentially worthless.

Reactions: Mike34

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Always thought cup holders were overrated.

Reactions: Mike34

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Always thought cup holders were overrated.
lol...I'm sure someone will pay you for those over rated cup holders! ;)

I only use one and thats for the phone. HA!

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
I use my cup holders! I even EAT in my cars! Even my Hellcat!

·
Registered
476 Posts
My understand is the UK version does not come w/ any cup holders unlike the US , i sold my extra set to someone there. those dang things are ridiculous from Mopar.

·
Registered
2017, Fiat Spider 124, Abarth
441 Posts
The passenger was the cupholder in my very old, ancient, but not vintage Volvo. I love having cupholders in cars, although it's strictly water in the Spider.

·
Registered
57 Posts
This cupholder is excellent IMHO. I drove a NB Miata for a long time and always considered placing some sort of strong and sturdy cupholder exactly where it is placed on the passenger side. Lots of spilled coffee in that vehicle. The engineering on these cupholders is well done, sturdy and removable. The center console one is installed only when needed, usually long trips with my sweetie. Note they are not interchangeable.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts