Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
I think it depends on where you live. I've only seen a few Spiders on the road around here. If your area has an active interested FIAT dealer you'll see more. So for now I just enjoy having an unusual car that gets asked about regularly. Hopefully FIAT will move all their sales to the Alfa Romeo Maserati dealerships. More in keeping with the heritage of the brand, even though they're assembled by Mazda.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Even in Italy, I never saw many, and most were rentals!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I've seen a few other Spiders on the road. I usually beep and wave like an idiot but I don't get a response. Hopefully the other drivers aren't thinking, "Geez... what an idiot. I'd stop but idiot."

But every month, I see at least 2-3 other Spiders and even talk with the owners! But that might be because we all belong to the same Fiat car club that meets once a month in addition to having about 1-2 events per month.

If you're in the SF Bay Area, consider coming to a meeting of FIAT America - we meet on the 2nd Monday of the month at Harry's Hofbrau (1909 El Camino Real in Redwood City, CA). People meet for dinner at 7pm and the meeting starts at 7:30pm.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I live in Fort Lauderdale, several Fait dealers in the area. Purchased my Abarth end of April an have only seen two on the road since. Hoping to see another Abarth one day.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! I am a new Spider owner (2018) model and I am loving my car! It's very fun to drive. I joined this forum last month (a few weeks after I purchased my car) and I have found it very helpful. I am in Houston, TX - In the Memorial Park Area - so if there are others on this forum near me, let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I’m in the RDU area in NC, my coworker’s husband has one, and supposedly the (non fiat) dealership I’m buying from knows of one other in the area.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts