Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following in the footsteps of a few of my fellow Abarth owners here in SoCal (LongBeachJim), I had the Abarth wrapped in the style of the Heritage thanks to the amazing crew at Protective Film Solutions in Santa Ana, CA. This shop is amazing! It's huge and was full of Lambo's, Ferrari's, and even a Buggati. Ryan, the owner of Protective Film Solutions, was super detailed in explaining the process. They did a full paint correction, then added the film, and finished it up with two coats of their Ceramic Pro Nano coating. The paint looks better than it did coming off the lot and I love the Heritage look. I totally it really changed the look of the car. I still need to pick up some badging, but I am sure happy with how it turned out.

I am really loving the 124, such a fun car to drive, especially to the beach in SoCal. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Love it - looks great.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Outstanding. Congratulations! Sounds like a first class wrap shop.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Following in the footsteps of a few of my fellow Abarth owners here in SoCal (LongBeachJim), I had the Abarth wrapped in the style of the Heritage thanks to the amazing crew at Protective Film Solutions in Santa Ana, CA. This shop is amazing! It's huge and was full of Lambo's, Ferrari's, and even a Buggati. Ryan, the owner of Protective Film Solutions, was super detailed in explaining the process. They did a full paint correction, then added the film, and finished it up with two coats of their Ceramic Pro Nano coating. The paint looks better than it did coming off the lot and I love the Heritage look. I totally it really changed the look of the car. I still need to pick up some badging, but I am sure happy with how it turned out.

I am really loving the 124, such a fun car to drive, especially to the beach in SoCal. :D
Would you mind sharing how much it approximately cost for the full application? Thank you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts