Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The dreaded time has came... returning the car to stock to return the lease, and now I got parts to share with everyone else.
All items is roughly used for 2.5 years and bought and installed by Madness Auto and as of last 2 days, it got pulled out for stock replacements. All items worked before removed by Madness Auto in Signal Hill.

I am willing to ship everything except the rims and lowering springs. Pickup is preferred in Orange County Ca.

I have 100% feedback from selling/buying over 351 transactions on EBay. So buy assured :).

Items For Sale!!!

Maxpower ECM - 3 wiring sensor w/ BT ability (included w/ the plug when not using ecm(not pictured)) - $285 - SOLD

Had this in the car and loved the extra boost of power, never switch to any other mode except for full throttle race mode. Include with the plug if you plan to take it to the dealer for maintenance or other reason.
Electronic device Technology Electronics Wire Battery charger

Bonalume Blow off Plate (Squuuuesshhhh) - $45 SOLD!!!
This is probably the best little toy (my first turbo) I have had. This is like my horn replacement for bad/really slow/a$$hat drivers that's on the road. Just drive by and let them hear the whistle.
Electric blue

H&R Springs (~25k miles) - $100 $75
Quick Note: All the image I've found online are blue springs in H&R marked springs and boxes. Mine is black and no brand printing and come in a generic box. Invoice with madness said H&R Springs on the invoice and was during 2017. Not sure if they change their colors during the last few years. Just want to put this out here for any future owner, and I want to be honest and transparent.
Coil spring Auto part Suspension Suspension part Coil Coil spring Spiral Suspension Auto part Metal

Stub Antenna - $15 SOLD!!!!
I hate the long stock antenna, not sure why this isn't stock from factory...

4 Konig Hypergram (17x9) (Bronze) w/ Nankang NS-25 245/40zr17 Tires - $675
- SOLD

Platypus License Relocator Plate Mount - $60 - SOLD

Minor scratch on the shaft part, not visible when mounted.

Font Street art

·
Registered
2019 124 Spider Abarth
334 Posts
Pm sent for platypus

1 - 7 of 7 Posts