Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
@ralphs . I haven’t considered anything for first half 2019. Maybe an August event. I’m committed to Fiat on the Rockies at this time. If a SoCal event is put together, I’m thinking another drive event. I will have to partner with @zonker for a good locale. Last years event was a success enjoyed by all.

Dan

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
@ralphs . I haven’t considered anything for first half 2019. Maybe an August event. I’m committed to Fiat on the Rockies at this time. If a SoCal event is put together, I’m thinking another drive event. I will have to partner with @zonker for a good locale. Last years event was a success enjoyed by all.

Dan
I'd be interested in an August event. Mrs Chainring says I never take her anywhere.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Looks like I'll be picking up a project in Ventura this year. Wonder if I can use that as a excuse to drive out...

·
Registered
383 Posts
I'm itching for another drive / meet soon

·
Registered
668 Posts
Can we please please please do it at a track . We can bbq . Hang out drive to the limits or not at the limits without worrying about oncoming traffic and cliffs 🙂 . @depotdan organized a **** of an event last time And it was an amazing time so I’m always up for that too. But having the track to our selves or even partnering with an organization would be truly special.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Can we please please please do it at a track . We can bbq . Hang out drive to the limits or not at the limits without worrying about oncoming traffic and cliffs 🙂 . @depotdan organized a **** of an event last time And it was an amazing time so I’m always up for that too. But having the track to our selves or even partnering with an organization would be truly special.
I know of a cool event in Colorado on June 15....
@Spoolin32, I don't think you can beat me. Only one way to find out...

·
Registered
668 Posts
I know of a cool event in Colorado on June 15....

@Spoolin32, I don't think you can beat me. Only one way to find out...

I can’t beat anyone I’m slow . But wound love to join the event and drive my heart out 🙂 . Straight line or some corners involved? If straight line , I’m coming out with 275 rear slicks and pizza cutter front tires 🙂

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
I can’t beat anyone I’m slow . But wound love to join the event and drive my heart out 🙂 . Straight line or some corners involved? If straight line , I’m coming out with 275 rear slicks and pizza cutter front tires 🙂
Lots of corners. Hope you can make it. @depotdan and @Phillip33 are making noise about coming so it would be a fun time.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Lots of corners. Hope you can make it. @depotdan and @Phillip33 are making noise about coming so it would be a fun time.

Looks awesome , send me the link for the event . @Phillip33 you guys driving up ?

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Looks awesome , send me the link for the event . @Phillip33 you guys driving up ?
Link will be available shortly - we’re just waiting on some folks to get back to us with final details before we post it.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Link will be available shortly - we’re just waiting on some folks to get back to us with final details before we post it.
It’s only a 10 hour drive and for us LA folks that’s like getting the groceries and back so if my schedule permits I’ll for sure be there with Dan & Phillip

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'll be at Buttonwillow on 2/9 with OnGrid. Likely bringing the Lotus, but if it's raining I will take the Fiat. Or I might lend the Fiat to a friend just so I can have both cars there for shits and giggles.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I'll be at Buttonwillow on 2/9 with OnGrid. Likely bringing the Lotus, but if it's raining I will take the Fiat. Or I might lend the Fiat to a friend just so I can have both cars there for shits and giggles.

👌 deff done that Before . Get to run them both . I’ll try and make it

41 - 53 of 53 Posts