Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,
I regrettably have to move my 2019 124 Abarth along for a family reason, and I am looking to find it a good home with an enthusiast. As the title states, the car is a 2019 and it has approximately 15.5k miles on the odometer. It is a really well equipped car (over 36k MSRP please see pictured window sticker below), and I had honestly planned to keep it for quite a long time. Due to the fact that I was anticipating this one staying with us for the long haul, I installed a few things and performed the following service items to make the vehicle as "perfect" for me as possible:
  • Record Monza Exhaust fitted in April 2021
  • GFB DV+ fitted in April 2021
  • Transmission fluid change w/recommended Motorcraft XTM5QS April 2021
  • Brake fluid flush April 2021
  • MX5Things cup holder phone mount featuring a motorized phone cradle w/wireless charging fitted March 2021
  • Oil change and inspection performed by Napleton Fiat of Indianapolis, IN in March 2021
A couple of additional details that I would like to mention are that the car is under factory warranty until May 2023 or 50k miles, and that the vehicle was involved in an accident in July 2019 that resulted in an $800 repair to repaint the front bumper cover and replace the left fog light surround. I do have the Carfax report and the service record to back that up along with all of the receipts for the services and additions mentioned above.

I am located in Indianapolis and am asking $SOLD. That being said, I am very motivated to sell quickly and am happy to provide any additional information, documents, or media as honestly and transparently as possible to ensure that you are confident when making an offer. Clean Indiana title in hand.

Thank you!
Paul

·
Registered
115 Posts
If you had done this in May.....I'd have picked it up in a heartbeat. Unfortunately that's when we bought our Urbana and having two of these is...well not smiled upon by the wife - YET lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts