Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Fiat 124 Spider, Abarth, with optional Record Monza Exhaust
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am considering selling my 2020 Abarth, Mare Blue Metallic, Nero (Black) / Abarth Leather & Microfiber Sport seats, 6 speed manual, Bilstein Suspension, AC with Automatic Temperature Control, Heated seats, Navigation, Remote Proximity Keyless Entry, Rear View Backup Camera, Sirius Radio, Limited Slip Differential & Rear Axle, optional factory installed "Record Monza" exhaust. No modifications. A Texas car. Always garaged. With only 2,450 miles. 3 years remainder of 4 year/50,000-mile warranty. $32,880. In San Antonio, Texas. 210-260-7259. The price is FIRM. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very rare spec! Too bad i'm broke otherwise i would pick this up in a heartbeat.
Thank you Tt33. Yes, rare indeed, without any unnecessary factory installed options! When I saw this last year on the dealer's lot I immediately purchased it without haggling. The Mare Blue "Metallic" paint is beautiful in the sunlight.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I sold the 2020 Mare Blue Spider 124 Abarth yesterday. The new owner drove off with the top down, the Record Monza exhaust barking and a BIG SMILE on his face. Regards, Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.